9/7/10

A week away

So I was out of town for a week for work... I hate doing that. I miss Mini Me a lot and I feel uber guilty. I know it's really not rational, but it is what it is.

When I got home, it was decided that Mini Me needed a "dress up box" for when we do House Cleaning Dance Party and other shenanigans. Among other "incredible" (her word, not mine) finds at the local thrift store, she scored this "awesome" (again, her word) coat:


What can I say? My kid looks like her daddy and acts like me... except when she goes into Diva Mode (see above photo).

I happened to get photographic evidence of my genes in her the very next day:


'Atta girl! Notice my dog hoping she'll drop something - "Please drop something. PLEASE".

All in all, a fantastic weekend. Maybe I should go away more - she seems to enjoy my company much more when I get back.



No comments:

Post a Comment